BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

procrastinating

blinded i am by the shallow doubts of man!
oh how the constraint of decency and morality have tide me,
bind me to this wretched world of lost lusts,
deprived sexuality and missing mentality...

(end of drama)

(start of blab in..)

3

2

1

yes.
another blinded week of torture..
thanks to the sudden scare of the recent influenza A(h1n1) I've been sent back home to recuperate... (seems like I'm down and out... with ILI (influenza like illness mind you)
after the trip to the hospital,
i slept for 3 days.
waking up for food and toilet.
enough about that
boring old same old

due to the holiday,
I'm stuck with assignments ('hooray')

finishing up my research, looking for samples (snipped some fabric from KAMDAR myself... hahahaha so speaks the devil in me..)
and 5o designs...

how the hell am i to make total cover up ( no plunging neckline and so on..) sexy???
dang

thanks to the morality rules I'm toast...

creativity stump;
productivity; 0 (zero)


No comments:

Post a Comment